What data do we process?
We process the data that you provide as part of using our services, it is primarily data that is necessary to provide you with accounts or profiles, e.g. it is an e-mail address as well as data that you leave when navigating our services, i.e. those that you leave in cookies. We also process data that you leave yourself in the services provided to you by us as part of hosting, in which case our processing is limited only to providing the virtual space on which you place this data. The scope of data processed in different services may vary.
Who is the data administrator?
The administrator of your data is Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska.
Data protection officer
You can contact the data protection officer in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to their processing.
Contact details of the personal data inspector:
Purposes and legal grounds for processing your personal data, and the period in which they will be processed.
Personal data of all persons using the service (including your IP address or other identifiers and information collected through the files of cookies or similar technologies) and being non- registered users, i.e. those without profile in the service is processed by the Administrator.
Legal grounds for processing your data for specific purposes are as follows:
- to provide electronic services in the scope of providing users with content collected on the website, including:
a. to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, solve and correctly implement the services provided electronically and the implementation of orders placed by the User.
- in order to fulfill orders placed by the User for products included in the website’s assortment;
- in order to consider your complaints and to return provision in the event of withdrawal from the contract (return of goods)
a. then the legal basis is – Art. 6 section 1 letter b / GDPR, the necessity to perform the contract to which the user is a party
b. processing period: until the agreement between you and Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska expires, with the stipulation that sometimes these data may be processed also after the expiry of this contract, but only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. data processing for statistical purposes, billing or pursuing claims.
- for statistical measurements, marketing, including profiling and data analysis for marketing purposes of the administrator’s products and services
a. legal basis – Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. F GDPR – legitimate interest of the administrator;
b. processing period – until effective objection is made.
- marketing, including analyzing and profiling data for marketing purposes regarding products and services of third parties
a. legal basis – Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a voluntary consent;
b. processing period – until the consent is withdrawn.
- If the user places any personal data of other persons on the Website, including their name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, they may do so only under the condition of not violating the applicable law and personal rights of these persons.
a. The administrator provides the newsletter service on the terms specified in the regulations to persons who have provided their e-mail address for this purpose. Providing data is required for the purpose of providing the newsletter service, and failure to do so results in the inability to send it.
Personal data is processed:
- in order to provide the newsletter sending service including sending marketing content – the legal basis for processing is the User’s consent to receive it (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f), consisting in conducting analyzes of Users’ activity on the website in order to improve the functionalities used;
- in order to possibly establish and pursue claims or defend against them – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the GDPR).
The user may at any time unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking “Unsubscribe” directly from the newsletter received.
The Administrator processes the personal data of users visiting the Administrator’s profiles on social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Vimeo); these data are processed only in connection with keeping the profile, including to inform users about the Administrator’s activity and to promote various types of events, services and products. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator is its legitimate interest (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the GDPR) consisting in promoting own brand.
Is there a requirement to provide data?
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data marked as necessary to provide services to you will prevent their provision.
To which recipients will your personal data be transferred?
Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the administrator, i.a. IT service providers, marketing agencies, etc. The above entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator’s instructions. Your data can also be transferred to entities that are entitled to obtain them under the law, e.g. law enforcement authorities in the event of notification by the authority a request pursuant to applicable laws, e.g. pending criminal or civil proceedings. Your data may in some cases be transferred to recipients of third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area, e.g. if it is necessary for the provision of services to you or if it is conditioned by another, valid legal basis.
What are the rights related to the processing of your personal data by us?t
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data
- the right to request the rectification of data
- the right to delete data (in certain situations)
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data
- the right to limit data processing
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the services provided, you can additionally exercise the following rights:
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the administrator, in a commonly used machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data controller.
- In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the administrator or data inspector.
Cookies and other similar technologies
The entity that places information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies of user devices (computer, laptop, smartphone, etc.) and accesses them is Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska, and entities cooperating with us, e.g. partners providing IT and analytical services, application developers, advertising agencies.
Cookie files are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the service user’s terminal device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website domain they come from, the storage time on the terminal device and a unique number. Cookie files are not used to identify the user, the identity of the user is not determined based on them. The website may place cookies in the browser, if the browser allows it. The browser allows the website to access only cookies placed by this website, and not to files placed by other websites.
We use cookie files for the purposes of:
- provide services
- adapting the content of websites and applications to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites and applications
- maintaining the User’s session after logging in, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the website and applicationt
- presenting advertisements in a way that takes into account the interests of the User and with the guarantee of excluding the possibility of presenting the same advertisement multiple times to the User
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two basic types of these files
- session temporary files stored on the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software
- permanent – stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until deleted by the User.
Due to the purpose, we use the following types:
- necessary for the operation of services and applications allow you to use our services
- files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication
- performance – enabling the collection of information on the way websites and applications are used
- functional – allowing to remember the settings selected by the User and to personalize the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font sizes, etc.
- Advertising – enabling to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests
- statistical – used to count statistics on websites and applications.
For the convenience of using our websites, we use Local Storage (LS) technology, similar in principle to cookies, but having slightly different properties. LS is a separate part of the browser’s memory, used to store data saved by websites. Access to it can only be granted by the website running in the same site from which the data has been saved, but unlike in the case of cookies, they are not sent by the browser each time you get to the server. Data in LS are stored for a long time by the browser and are not deleted after closing the browser, nor have a specific validity period. We emphasize that we do not use this technology to track or identify users, but only for convenience and to provide services at the highest level. We use LS technology to remember the settings.
Managing browser settings
n many cases, the software used for browsing websites successfully allows the storage of information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on the user’s terminal device. However, the user can change these settings at any time. Failure to make changes means that the above-mentioned information can be published and stored in the terminal device; hence we will store information on the user’s terminal device and access this information. In the web browser, the user uses, it is possible to self- manage the cookie files.
The period of personal data processing
The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. As a rule, data is processed for the duration of the service or order processing, until:
- termination of the contract
- withdraw the consent given when the legal basis for processing data is the consent of the user or
- reporting an effective objection to data processing in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
The data processing period may be extended each time if the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if and to the extent that it will be required by law. After the expiry of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
Security of personal data
The administrator ensures the security of personal data thanks to appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing unlawful data processing and their accidental loss, destruction and damage. The administrator takes also special care that personal information is:
- correct and processed lawfully,
- obtained only for specific purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with those purposes,
- adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes of their processing
- accurate and up to date
- kept not longer than necessary
- securely stored, not transferred to the countries outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection.
In order to better secure the user’s account, it is recommended to:
- use a complex password securing access to the account, preventing it from being easily guessed by third parties. Such a password should contain a minimum of 8 characters, upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
- keep the login and password to the customer’s account secret, including in particular not transferring data (login, password) to any third parties.
- log out of the website after each completed session (completed purchases, adding messages on the forum). Merely turning off the browser window is not tantamount to logging out of the website. Logging out of the website will take place after clicking the “Log out” button.
- use anti-virus programs
- us thee website only through trusted computers on which only proven software has been installed. The use of third party computers by the User poses a risk of interception of the login, password or other data provided by the user while using the account.
The administrator conducts a risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed by him in a safe manner, i.e. that only authorized persons have access to the data, to the extent that it is necessary due to the tasks they perform. The administrator takes all necessary steps to ensure that its subcontractors and other cooperating entities guarantee the application of appropriate security measures in each case.
Contact to the administrator is possible via the e-mail address:
The administrator appointed the Personal Data Inspector, who can be contacted via e-mail: [email protected] on any matter concerning the processing of personal data.