Regulations of the artforpeople.gallery Online Store
Online store operating at artforpeople.gallery is run by Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska with its registered office at Szkolna 9, 55-040 Tyniec Mały, NIP: 753-233-5472, e-mail: [email protected],
Phone no: +48 733 169 794.
Personal data protection
- The administrator of the customer’s personal data is Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska with its registered office at Szkolna 9, 55-040 Tyniec Mały.
The company processes the personal data of the customer provided by him or her in the process of registering an account in the online store sztukaadlaludzi.pl in order to provide electronic services, i.e. using the artforpeople.gallery online store , including making purchases in artforpeople.gallery online store , as well as for marketing purposes , including sending a newsletter (if consent is given).
- The customer has i.a., the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing, or their removal. The entrusted personal data is stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in applicable law.
- The artforpeople.gallery online store enables customers to:
a. placing orders (purchase offer) of goods available in the artforpeople.gallery online store and concluding distance sales contracts.
b. obtaining information about products and services available in the online store.
- The online store accepts orders through the website artforpeople.gallery. Orders are processed in the order in which they are submitted.
- Placing an order is not tantamount to its acceptance.
- The moment of acceptance of the order is considered to be the transfer to the ordering party of information on the request of the “shipped” status, and if the payment option: bank transfer, prepayment or electronic payment is selected, the moment of concluding the contract is the payment to the account indicated by the seller.
- Goods ordered in the artforpeople.gallery online store are delivered via a carrier selected by Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska.
- Delivery in Poland is free. The costs of delivery of goods to European Union countries and to Great Britain are visible after adding the product to the shopping cart.
- The time of receipt of the parcel consists of:
a. order processing time (form of payment, packing the package)
b. delivery time, depending on the selected delivery method.
- Information about the expected time of delivery of the goods appears with each product available in the store.
- Unless agreed otherwise, the artforpeople.gallery store releases the goods no later than thirty days from the date of the contract (acceptance of the offer by Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska).
- The margin VAT invoice is sent electronically within 14 days from the delivery of the goods to the e-mail address provided when placing the order. If there is no document, such an event should be reported in order to supplement the gaps.
- After receiving the package, the customer should carefully check the condition of the package and its contents. In the event of any loss or damage, the customer should take all steps necessary to determine the liability of the carrier. In case of damage, artforpeople.gallery store recommends to prepare a damage report.
- Payment for the goods may be made by the customer before the goods are released to the customer:
a. by transfer to the bank account of Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska
b. by credit card.
c. via PayPal.
- The artforpeople.gallery store may agree with the customer other, specific conditions and forms of payment. In such a case, the terms and forms of payment indicated in the order confirmed by artforpeople.gallery as accepted for execution and after meeting any additional requirements related to the agreed terms or form of payment shall apply.
- If the payment method: by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal is chosen, the Customer should pay the price immediately.
Return of goods by the consumer
- A consumer who has concluded a distance or off-premises contract may, within 14 days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in Art. 33, art. 34 sec. 2 and art. 35 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 201 4.827). The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting an appropriate declaration in writing – a form, a model of which is attached as Annex 2 to the above-mentioned Act.
- To meet this deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiry to the address [email protected]
- The period for withdrawal from the contract begins from the date of delivery of the goods to the customer by the carrier or, in the case of personal collection, from the date of receipt of the goods from the headquarters of Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska, or another place previously agreed with the customer.
- The items should be returned to the seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the withdrawal from the contract.
- The cost of returning the item is borne by the consumer. Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska does not return additional costs of shipping, i.e. other than cheapest, regular delivery offered by Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska.
- If the consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after making a request pursuant to Art. 15 sec. 3 and art. 21 sec. 2 above of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827) is obliged to pay for the services provided until the withdrawal from the agreement.
- The right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in the situations described in art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 20 14.827), including in relation to contracts:
a. for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service, that after the provision of the service by the entrepreneur he or she will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b. in which the subject of the provision is a non- prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy their individual needs;
c. in which the subject of the provision, is an item of rapid decay or having a short shelf life;
d. in which the subject of the provision is an item delivered in a sealed package , which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
e. in which the subject of the provision is sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
f. for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the provision began with the consumer’s express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska does not apply the policy of substitute goods.
- Address data for return:
Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska – Return of goods
55-040 Tyniec Mały
e-mail: [email protected]
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments kept from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from your chosen method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will reimburse you using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged any fees in connection with this reimbursement.
Guarantee of quality
- It is absolutely necessary to keep the proof of purchase of the Product issued by the Seller and attach the indicated document in the case of complaining about the goods based on the guarantee granted by Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska.
- This guarantee of quality applies to goods purchased on the basis of sales contracts concluded between Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska and the Customers.
- Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska provides the Customer with a guarantee of quality and originality for products made individually by artists, adequately to the type of materials used and the technique of product execution.
- The Customer’s rights under the Guarantee granted shall expire automatically: in the event of any changes, modifications, supplements or replacement of the goods or any of its parts by the Customer or any entity other than Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska; in the case of using the goods in a manner inconsistent with its intended use and the instructions of Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska; in the event that the goods are damaged or defective as a result of: harmful radiation, any mechanical trauma, or hologram breakage.
- Notification of a defect in the goods by the Customer and initiation of the complaint procedure takes place upon receipt by Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska of the Customer’s declaration of the defect in the goods and the defective goods. The reported defect is subject to verification by the company Quality Media Rydzyńska Marta, which determines if the fault is due to the customer. Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska considers complaints within 14 working days of receipt at the latest. In case you need to ship the defective goods to renovation, period of the examination of the application of the guarantee may be extended to 28 working days.
- Method of delivering the goods for warranty repair: the retail customer of the online store is obliged to send the equipment at the expense of Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska via Poczta Polska, using the cheapest delivery option, to the previously indicated address.
- In the event that in the course of the analysis of the correctness of the complaint and inspection of the defective goods or parts thereof, Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska states that the conditions of the Guarantee have been violated , in particular the goods or parts thereof have been modified in terms of physical or legal properties , Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska will inform the customer about it , returning the defective goods to the customer at his or her expense and risk, and the customer is obliged to cover the costs incurred by Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska.
- Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska has no obligation to provide the Customer with a replacement product for the duration of the complaint procedure.
- The customer should deliver the defective goods to Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska in the original packaging in which the goods were received by the customer, together with all elements delivered to the customer. The defective goods may be delivered by the Customer in a replacement packaging, which will ensure an appropriate level of protection of the goods during transport.
- The guarantee for the sold consumer goods does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer towards the seller of the consumer goods resulting from the provisions on the warranty for defects in the goods sold.
- If the purchased goods contain defects, the costs of returning the shipment are covered by Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska; the reported defect in the goods is subject to verification by Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska, who will state whether the defect of the goods existed at the time of its release.
- Delivery of the goods under the complaint is unconditional;
- The Customer sends information about the delivery of the goods to the e-mail address: [email protected], the Customer will receive an e-mail with the address to which the goods should be sent.
- The goods should contain the original packaging enabling safe transport.
- The use of substitute packaging is allowed, but it should ensure adequate protection during transport.
- The goods under complaint should be accompanied by proof of the conclusion of the contract (e.g. a photocopy of the sales document). In the event of their absence, Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska shall consider the complaint, provided that the sale of the goods is confirmed in Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska.
- The method of delivering the goods under the complaint:
a. Delivery of goods is free of charge; the customer should send the equipment at the expense of Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska , using the cheapest delivery options, to the following address:
Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska – Complaints
55-40 Tyniec Mały
phone no: +48 733 169 794
e-mail: [email protected]
b. When the subject of sale is a used item, the seller is liable for defects in the goods if found within 1 year.
c. If the goods are not collected after the complaint procedure is completed, Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska is entitled to charge a fee for non-contractual storage of the goods.
- Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska uses devices for distance communication (including e-mail) in contacts with the Customer.
- Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska has the right to entrust the performance of the contract to a third party (as a subcontractor).
- Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska is responsible for defects in items. The rules of liability are contained in the Civil Code.
- Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska informs here about the possibility of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress. The rules of access to these procedures are regulated by separate regulations (e.g. the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection, Journal of Laws 2001.4.25 as amended).
- In relation to the sale of non-consumer goods, the seller excludes liability under the warranty.
- Within the meaning of Art. 30 sec. 3 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827), Quality Media Marta Rydzyńska does not provide the possibility of submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract by electronic means.
- Pursuant to Art. 8 sec. 3 point 2 lit. b of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002.144.1204, as amended), we would like to inform you that posting by the customer on the websites of our store any illegal information or information violating good manners is forbidden.
- The use of the sztukadlaludzi.pl online store is possible provided that the IT system used by the client meets the following minimum technical requirements:
c. minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- The current content of the regulations is available on the website artforpeople.gallery.
- Regulations of the Online Store sztukadlaludzi.pl do not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of customers under the Act of April 23, 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964.16.93 as amended) and the Act of May 30, 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827).